Location: Business Analysis
Quantity: 01 people
Working place: Hanoi
1. Job description:
- Join BA for assigned projects
- Requirement Analysis: Understand and analyze customer requirements
- Solution: Analyze and model the business based on the requirements collected
- Customer Consultancy
– Communicate content, support project team members, project managers and partners to clarify the requirements that need to be met.
– Provide guidance, support for users to use the product and troubleshooting when the problem occurs.
– Application test / product delivered by partner or development team.
– Manage, record change requests. Clarify the change request with the project team
– Manage project progress to report directly to the manager.
– Write a daily progress report.
– Support if needed.
– Manage documents and soft copies of the project.
– Write business analysis documents, system analysis, related documents.
– Drawing UML, prototype interface design.
- Graduated from University of Information Technology.
- Have at least 1 years of experience.
- Be knowledgeable about the technologies used for the Java language.
- Knowledge of SQL – mySQL, Orcale, MS SQL.
- Experienced prototype design with special axure tools is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of UI / UX design.
- Good logical thinking.
- Communication skills, counseling skills and good customer persuasion.
- Always perform other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Always ready for OT.
- Competitive income depends on personal ability.
- Take professional courses.
- Opportunity to advance quickly to the positions of group management, project management.
- Fully enjoy the regime under the Labor Law of Vietnam.
- Work in an open, dynamic environment that promotes creativity.
4. How to apply:
- Send your CV with photos to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact : 094.291.2146 ( Ms.Van – Zalo : IIST Tuyen Dung )
- Deadline for submission: 31 March 2022