|Job title: Quality Assurrance Manager
Quantity: 01 position
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
1. Job description:
– Together with Directors, Managers develop internal procedures and policies.
– Plan, develop and undertake quality audits and analyses activities to ensure individulas and teams comply with established internal controls, quality assurance systems, policies and procedures.
– Conduct quality assurance investigations of non-comforming processes, including indentifying underlying causes, and developing and coordinating recommended corrective actions.
– Develop and maintain quality assurance systems including the developement of quality checklists, procedures, processes, supporting tools and techniques.
– Together with Technical Development Leaders develop processes of developing and testing.
– Mentor QA team members and other members about processes of developing and testing.
– Work collaboratively with other Operational Team Leaders and Technical Development Leaders to indentify quality assurance gaps and implement corrective action.
– Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues, bugs changes.
– Validate and close-out all issues prior to client delivery.
– Undertake quality audits to ensure the quality of the product’s input and output.
2. Required qualifications:
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
– At least 3 years Quality Asurrance Leader or related experience. Experience in working for Japanese company is preferable.
– Professional knowledge of ISO and CMMI systems.
– Strong positive attitude and a demonstrated ability to accomplish complicated projects with confidence.
– Strong commitment to department and company goals.
– Demonstrated ability to creatively and proactively solve problems.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently.
– Demonstrated leadership, presentation, and resource allocation skills.
– Raw enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
– Good at English. Japanese is preferable.
– Competitive salary and bonus.
– Health insurance according to company policy.
– Career planning through Personal Plan and Learning & Development Plan.
– Various training courses and mentorships to ensure individual professional progress.
– Dynamic and friendly working environment.
– Send enough information CV with working history details via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Job tilte_Full name
– Deadline: 30 August 2018
Quality Assurrance Manager Description – Hanoi
Posted by iist on | Featured