|Job title: Quality Assurrance
Quantity: 01 position
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Job description:
- Check and ensure that the project complies with the proposed process and regulations.
- Monitor project implementation to ensure quality and minimize risks.
- Monitor, detect and report periodically / timely issues related to project progress and quality for parties and managers.
- Participate in improving the process and quality of the company’s projects.
- Prepare and manage documents related to project quality management.
- Update and synthesize information during project development.
- Report directly to managers and other reports according to company regulations.
- Required qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years in the same position.
- Have a knowledge of ISO and CMMI systems.
- Exellent in GIT, SVN, Redmine.
- Good at English.
- Ability to work well in teamwork environment as well as work independently.
- There is a high sense of responsibility, good discipline, tolerance of work pressure, development orientation.
- Experience in working for Japanese company is preferable.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Various training courses and mentorships to ensure individual professional progress.
- Career planning through Personal Plan and Learning & Development Plan.
- Health insurance according to company policy and Law
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Contact:– Send enough information CV with working history details via email: email@example.com
Subject: Job tilte_Full name
– Deadline: 31 May 2019