Position: Nodejs developer
Quantity: 2 peoples
Working place: HN
- Participate in a large-scale product development project for the Japanese market with the following works:
- Analyze technical requirements.
- Design specifications.
- Programming, unit test, code review to ensure quality project.
- Develop technical documentation for the project.
2. Required qualifications:
- Graduated from University, major – Information Technology.
- At least 3 years experienced in NodeJS
- Have Knowledge object-oriented programming.
- Good at programming NodeJS, model, structure, library.
- Experienced with MVC, DB; HTML5, JS;
- Bootstrap & library JS: JQuery, NodeJS, D3.
- Proficient in Websocket, Json, NodeJS socket.io, NodeJS express framework; PostgreSQL, AngularJS
- Good Logic
- Good teamwork
- Foreign languages: Basic English knowledge.
- Competitive income
- New Year’s Bonus, 13th salary bonus, KPI bonus by performance
- Lunch allowance, onsite allowance when onsite
- Open cafeteria
- Sickness, maternity leave, birthday, Family business benefit
- Bao Viet Helth Care premium insurance for key members
- Opportunity to be trained and promoted
- Participated in travel, team building
- Work in an open, dynamic environment that promotes creativity.
4. Please Send your CV to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ( NAME – Apply Position)
Hotline: 0904.585.586/ Skype: anhltq.hr
DEADLINE: 20 October ,2018