Quantity: 10 people
Work Location: Hanoi
– Participating in software projects in the fields of business administration (ERP), telecommunications, IoT, banking … with Japanese and Vietnamese partners. Include work:+ The art of research is used in the project.
+ Capture and analyze current system requirements of the project.
+ Directly participating in the project development phase: program setting, unit testing, code approval, project technical documentation.
– Complete the assigned work under the direction of the team leader.2. Required qualifications:
– Graduated from University, College, majoring in Information Technology.
– Minimum 2 year settings with Java language.
– Have good knowledge of OOP and MVC.
– Knowledge of Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate … is an advantage.
– Database proficiency: Oracle SQL or MS SQL.
– Proficient in using programming tools: Eclipse or NetBeans, SVN, CVS …
– Good logical thinking.
– Good team-work skills.
– Can understand specialized English documents.
– Competitive income according to individual capacity.
– Bonus Tet, 13th-month, bonus KPI based on work performance
– Allowances for meals and accommodation for customers’ projects
– Complimentary tea, coffee and confectionery
– Pain regimen, maternity, filial piety, birthday
– Bao Viet Care premium health insurance with member’s key
– Opportunities to be trained and promoted in accordance with competencies.
– Join active skincare, team building
– Working in an open, dynamic environment that encourages creativity.
4. How to apply:
– Candidates send CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject email with full name – application location):
– Contact Details:
+ Mobile: 0948 170 665 (Ms Hien)
+ Skype: HienVT HR
– Deadline: October 31, 2020
– CV priority is sent in the shortest time.