|Job title: Comtor
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
1. Job description:
– Translate documents (email, technical specification, minutes of meeting etc) from Japanese to Vietnamese and/or from Japanese to English vice versa.
– Participate in meetings in Japanese, take notes, prepare documents of understanding and interprets, explain engineers about the topic or act as interpreter.
– Support Project Manager upon to request.
2. Required qualifications:
– University graduated.
– Japanese N2 or above with good speaking and writing skills.
– Proficient in English in both speaking and writing skills.
– Well versed in using office applications (MS words, Excel, Powerpoint).
– Excellent communication skills.
– Hardworking, detail oriented, focused.
– Self-motivated and eager to learn.
– Good responsibility and team work.
– Competitive salary and bonus.
– Health insurance according to company policy.
– Career planning through Personal Plan and Learning & Development Plan.
– Various training courses and mentorships to ensure individual professional progress.
– Dynamic and friendly working environment.
– Send enough information CV with working history details via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Job tilte_Full name
– Deadline: 30/10/2018
Comtor – Hanoi
Posted by Luu Thao on | Featured