Location: Business Analysis
Quantity: 02 people
Working place: Hanoi
1. Job description:
– Join BA for assigned projects
– Requirement Analysis: Understand and analyze customer requirements
– Solution: Analyze and model the business based on the requirements collected
– Customer Consultancy
– Communicate content, support project team members, project managers and partners to clarify the requirements that need to be met.
– Provide guidance, support for users to use the product and troubleshooting when the problem occurs.
– Application test / product delivered by partner or development team.
– Manage, record change requests. Clarify the change request with the project team
– Manage project progress to report directly to the manager.
– Write a daily progress report.
– Support if needed.
– Manage documents and soft copies of the project.
– Write business analysis documents, system analysis, related documents.
– Drawing UML, prototype interface design.
Graduated from University of Information Technology.
Have at least 1 years of experience.
Be knowledgeable about the technologies used for the Java language.
Knowledge of SQL – mySQL, Orcale, MS SQL.
Experienced prototype design with special axure tools is an advantage.
Good knowledge of UI / UX design.
Good logical thinking.
Communication skills, counseling skills and good customer persuasion.
Always perform other tasks assigned by the manager.
Always ready for OT.
Competitive income depends on personal ability.
Take professional courses.
Opportunity to advance quickly to the positions of group management, project management.
Fully enjoy the regime under the Labor Law of Vietnam.
Work in an open, dynamic environment that promotes creativity.
4. How to apply:
Send your CV with photos to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission: 28 Feb 2019